What are the symptoms of the flu?
All types of flu have similar symptoms. Although the flu and common cold have similar symptoms, the flu tends to be more severe. Flu symptoms include: Fever, Body aches, tiredness and cough. Get help from your health care provider to know if you are suffering from flu or not. you can’t guess yourself. Seek medical help and best thing is get your vaccine in time.
If you don’t have medical insurance and looking for free flu shot, Please attend at the first Presbyterian Church, 2619 Broadway St. Oakland,CA in their fellowship hall behind the main church. it free event on 10/5/2015 12 to 2 PM only.
- A 100oF or higher fever or feeling feverish (not everyone with the flu has a fever)
- A cough and/or sore throat
- A runny or stuffy nose
- Headaches and/or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea (most common in children)
- If you are interested to know more about the flu please visit this link http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2014-2015.htm