Lions from clubs in good standing can enter an original, unaltered, black-and-white or color photo (without people) of the environment of their Lions club in the following 2015-2016 Lions Environmental Photo Contest
• Animal Life
• Landscape (Urban or natural)
• Plant Life
• Weather Phenomenon
• Special Theme: Dignity, harmony, humanity: Celebrating the peaceful coexistence of species.
The impartial judging of photos should focus on originality, artistic merit, and portrayal of the environmental theme.
• LIONS CLUBS select and submit one winning photo to the district.
• LIONS DISTRICTS select and submit one winning photo to the multiple district. January 15, 2016 is the suggested deadline for districts to submit one 8” x 10” (20.3 x 25.4 cm) printed photo to the multiple district.
• LIONS MULTIPLE DISTRICTS select and submit one winning photo to the international contest. March 1, 2016 is the deadline for multiple districts to submit one 8” x 10” (20.3 x 25.4 cm) printed photograph and an official entry form (available on the Lions Web site) signed by the council chairperson to Lions Headquarters.
• LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL will display multiple district-level entries at the annual Lions international convention. Registered convention attendees will vote for their favorite photos. An award will be presented to the winning photographers. The six (the five category winners and the Best of Show) winning photos will appear on the Lions Web site.
NOTE: Multiple entries will not be accepted, please limit to one photo entry per multiple district.
Lion photographers accept responsibility for the cost of taking and processing all photos. Contest photos become the property of Lions Clubs International. Lions Clubs International reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet contest criteria or that may be viewed as inappropriate or objectionable.
for detail Contact Club President Dhruva Thapa at email@example.com or Laxmi Chaudhary Club Secretara at Secreatry@berkeleyannapurna.org